Thank you for visiting the STIHL Website. All the legal details of our Website are shown below.
STIHL is the name for exemplary quality and personal service. So we look forward to your questions, hints and suggestions for improving our Website.
Your STIHL Online Team
1. Material incorporated in this website, including all trade marks and logos, belongs to STIHL or its licensors. You may download a single copy of material incorporated in the website for your own use to decide whether or not to purchase a STIHL product or to further your use of a previously-purchased product. Use of such material other than as provided is prohibited.
2. The material provided on this website is provided 'as is' and on an 'as available basis'.
3. Nothing shall limit STIHL's liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence, or that of its employees. Subject to the above, STIHL shall not be liable for any damages, including indirect or consequential losses, loss of profits or data, or business interruption, arising from your use or inability to use this website, or your use of the information on this website, whether arising in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise.
4. Without prejudice to paragraph 3 above, STIHL provides the 'Know How' section of this website as preliminary guidance only and professional advice should be sought from your local STIHL dealer in respect of the matters dealt with in that section.
5. Any link that may be provided to any third party website is provided for your convenience. STIHL does not endorse the contents of any third party website to which a link is provided, and is not responsible for such websites. You use any link provided from this website entirely at your own risk.
STIHL will process any personal data that you may submit through this website in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998, and will ensure that any sub-contractor it may engage to provide the services requested by you acts in such manner. In particular, STIHL will keep your personal data secure and will only retain your personal data for as long as reasonably necessary to provide the services requested.
Unless you agree to STIHL using your personal data in the manner selected by you at the information input page of this website, or STIHL is required to disclose it by law, it will not disclose it to any third party, save for any sub-contractor engaged by STIHL to provide the services requested by you.
If STIHL's business is sold or integrated with another business, any personal data that STIHL may hold about you at such time may be disclosed to its advisers and any prospective purchasers and their advisers and will be passed on to the new owners of the business.
You may by law request a copy of such personal data as STIHL may hold about you. A fee, which will not exceed the statutory maximum then in force, may be payable.
If any of the information that you have provided to STIHL changes or requires correction for any reason, please let STIHL know by sending an e-mail to email@example.com
ANDREAS STIHL AG & Co. KG
Tel.: +49 7151 26-0
The Approved representative is the Executive Board of STIHL AG:
Dr. Bertram Kandziora, Chairman of the Executive Board and Head of Manufacturing and Materials
Dr. Michael Prochaska, Head of Human Resources and Legal Affairs
Karl Angler, Head of Finance, Controlling, Information Systems and Service
Jürgen Steinhauser, Head of Marketing and Sales
Wolfgang Zahn, Dr. Michael Prochaska Head of Development
Waiblingen local court; HRA 260269
Turnover Tax identification number
By visiting or using the STIHL Website you agree to the following conditions of use.
All text, pictures, graphics, audio files and other information published here and their design (content) are protected by copyright. Unless otherwise stated only ANDREAS STIHL AG & Co. KG is Approved to use this protected content.
Reproduction and/or transmission of the whole or parts of the site is permissible only with the written consent of ANDREAS STIHL AG & Co. KG. In particular, it is not permissible to copy pictures or designs from the Website and use them for your own purposes.
The STIHL name and the STIHL logo are protected names and trademarks of ANDREAS STIHL AG & Co. KG. In addition, ANDREAS STIHL AG & Co. KG owns a number of other protected trademarks.
Use of trademarks is permissible only with the prior written consent of the trademark proprietor.
Our Website content is subject to constant change. While ANDREAS STIHL AG & Co. KG takes the greatest possible care in compiling its Web pages, we nevertheless cannot guarantee that the content is complete or correct. ANDREAS STIHL AG & Co. KG will not be held liable for direct or consequential damage (contractual and non-contractual liability) due to use of the information and data on this Website unless in case of intent or gross negligence on the part of ANDREAS STIHL AG & Co. KG.
ANDREAS STIHL AG & Co. KG will not be held liable for and does not warrant the content of Websites to which our Website provides a direct or indirect link. Visitors follow links to other Websites and home pages at their own risk and use them in accordance with the conditions of use applicable to the Websites concerned.